.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
<strong>The Disgruntled Chemist</strong>

8/30/2006

Bloggery


99,999 visitors since I started this blog in November 2004. Not only is that far more people than I ever expected to have read this thing, it's about triple the readership that this crap actually deserves. True, many of those hundred thousand visits were from people searching for "diet coke and mentos" or "Dr. Frank's No Pain Spray" (which is probably how visitor 99,999 came here) or from angry right-wingers who wanted to let me know that I suck and should die, but I know there are several people out there who make a habit out of coming by this little blog.

To you I say thank you very much, and I'm humbled that you read what I spurt onto this website.

By way of thanks, go get your mind blown. That link is better than acid and hookers mixed together, I promise.